[SOLVED] Monitor Black After BIOS

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 20, 2020
Alright, I had this problem after restarting my computer. It said no accesible boot device, so I went on youtube and searched up fixes and came to one that told me to put something about hardware. I followed the steps and it led me to a black screen saying a recent hadware change was detected. I decided to go into the BIOS settings and change somethings from UEFI to Legacy. After 10 minutes my monitor just became black and I couldnt do anything about it. I’m still here debating if I should bring it to the repair shop. Thoughts or fixes?

Solution
I fixed the monitor problem somehow but now its saying “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: Insert your Windows installation disc (which i dont have) and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click next. 3. Click repair your computer. File: \Boot\BCD Status: 0xc000000f”. Please help?
The boot sector of your computer has become corrupted for some reason. To fix it you can make your own Windows installation USB key using the free Windows Media Creation Tool on the Microsoft website.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ00AeN9H7k