my specs;
i3 3220
4gb ram
128gb ssd
320gb hdd
zebronics h61 mobo
cooler master mwe 80+ bronze psu
and the monitor is just a cheap 35 dollar foxin's monitor

so the problem is that when i plug something in any socket in my house the monitor looses the display or when i switch on something, it also happens when the UPS makes a click type of noise may be because of power fluctuation(they are common in india) and yeah the screen does not simply goes black screen by black i mean black like when you turn it off, and resumes after a second or two, i dont care about the monitor but i fear if it can damage my pc, sorry for the bad english

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? What is the wattage of the PSU in your build? Seems like you might be having a power related issue with the wall socket and the grounding in your crib. Might want to get a certified electrician to take a look at your power and the grounding in your house.

Reactions: tgn5611
Aug 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? What is the wattage of the PSU in your build? Seems like you might be having a power related issue with the wall socket and the grounding in your crib. Might want to get a certified electrician to take a look at your power and the grounding in your house.
yeah i dont have grounding in my house i checked it and its almost impossible for me to get all that work done, is there a temporary solution for this, my PSU is 450watt and is almost new a month old but the monitor is running like this from a long time

Aug 1, 2021
Hello

I and a few people are experiencing this issue with the new released LG 27GP950.
for me it was the grounding problem, and for temporary solution i nailed down a long nail on the roof in the corner and attached a wire into it and the other end to the grounding pin of my pc's power cord