Monitor Goes Into 'Sleep Mode' After Displaying 'No Signal' When I Boot Up The Desktop

DoingOkay

Reputable
Feb 24, 2015
Hey guys,
So about a month ago my Desktop's CPU fan stopped working, I ordered a new fan and it just arrived today (I ordered it threw Ebay December 31, It arrived today Fabuary 24,) So i pluged in the new fan i turned on the Desktop before pluging in the Keyboard,Mouse,Monitor, to test if i added the fan correctly and i did, The fan was spining. So then i go ahead and take out the Power cable and plug in the Keyboard,Mouse,Monitor then the Power cable, I go and press the power button it turns on, The screen turns on aswell, But like 10 seconds after the monitor's been on it displays a message saying "No Signal" then the Monitor goes into sleep mode, Indecated by a yellow light. So, What i've done is test the monitor on my other Desktop, And it works, I've tired the other Monitor on the Desktop that's having an issue and it still displays 'No Signal' then goes into sleep mode, I'm uh not sure why this is happening, Any suggestions would be appricated thanks for anything that takes time out of their day to read, and possibly help me, Thank you!

arealdushbag

Reputable
Mar 31, 2015

Thanks you for replying... I have tried this and i didnt get it still didnt work...I will try this again to make sure...thank you