Question Monitor in power save mode when launching game

NKR 8055

Commendable
Jul 24, 2017
Good day/evening community.

I have purchased a game from g2a, (need for speed 2015). Launching it the first time I played it for about 10 minutes before my pc rebooted on its own. I assumed it might be some other programs causing this issue as my oc has done this before so I Uninstalled every other 3rd party program I have... Thereafter when I try launching the game. It goes as far as the menu to "start playing" and then the monitor goes into power save mode. The pc is still on, the fans do not pick up speed or anything of the sort to indicate a thermal issue. I know this may be extremely difficult to diagnose without being infront of the pc but could I possibly have a clue as to where or how to start troubleshooting this?

Thanks in advance

NKR 8055

Commendable
Jul 24, 2017
Im not sure if this helps but sometimes instead of the monitor going into power save mode the computer reboots instead. This has been happening before installing the game and gamelauncher. The monitor going into power save has also been happening before installing game/game launcher. I have previously had drawing programs such as Autocad /inventor and solidworks. So I have Uninstalled these just in case these programs just incase the issue was with their installation. I suspect that it might be a graphics driver issue but I'm new to pc building etc. Please let me know if any further info is required ed to diagnose this?