Question Monitor Mounting Adapter

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all

I’m looking for a vesa adapter similar to the VIVO Quick Attach VESA Adapter Plate Bracket Designed for Dell.

Amazon is out of stock and I was told sometime end of June.

Are there any other good quality adapters besides the gladiator joe adapter and the HumanCentric VESA Mount Adapter for Dell as I herd they are terrible and the metal bends and are not stable especially using dual stack monitor setup.

I saw the VIVO Adapter VESA Mount Kit But it looks very complicated to install.

Has anyone got good recommendations?

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all

I’m looking for a vesa adapter similar to the VIVO Quick Attach VESA Adapter Plate Bracket Designed for Dell Se2717h

Amazon is out of stock and I was told sometime end of June.

Are there any other good quality adapters besides the gladiator joe adapter and the HumanCentric VESA Mount Adapter for Dell as I herd they are terrible and the metal bends and are not stable.

I saw the VIVO Adapter VESA Mount Kit But it looks very complicated to install.

Has anyone got good recommendations?

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017
Just to make sure, you're referring to our MOUNT-DLSSE2 adapter? https://vivo-us.com/products/mount-dlsse2
We're expecting to have more in stock mid-June. We believe our adapter is the best one of course, as it's designed it to be as sturdy and easy to install as possible. If you need something right away though, the adapters from Gladiator Joe and Human Centric are both decent quality. As far as I know, we're the only 3 manufacturers making direct adapters like these, but there are plenty of brands (us included) that also offer universal adapters.

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi there yes that’s the exact one I was talking about. They must be so popular because they are selling so fast.

I bought the gladiator joe on amazon and I just it shipped across the world and it’s junk.It snapped right off my monitor arm within 5 minutes as it’s not stable. The metal is so soft you can actually bend it so easily.

I have the dell se2717h monitor and it’s not the lightest but the only brand I would go for is vivo as I just purchased the

VIVO (STAND-V001E) and the VIVO STAND-V001T) which are amazing thank you for the great product.

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017
Wow, sorry to hear about that! We used to refer customers to GJ's adapters before we started making our own. I see their adapter is made by welding a VESA plate to the Dell bracket, so it could be that the adapter had a bad weld this time around.

Our adapter is made by forming a single piece of metal and welding a couple points for some extra support, so failure is next to impossible. We're very glad our adapters have been so popular, but it does make it harder to make enough to meet the demand (we're working on that)! :)