[SOLVED] Monitor power button blinking white *NO DISPLAY*

Sep 18, 2019
I've had an LG 34UC79G-B monitor for more that a year now and everything has been running fine until a few weeks ago.

I use dual screens (the other one being a 24" Viewsonic) connected by DVI cable white the LG monitor is connected by Dsiplay Port.

My problem is for the past few weeks the LG monitor is not giving me any display and its power button is blinking white. It's not even turning on to tell me "no signal".

Meanwhile my secondary monitor works totally fine and I'm able to login to windows without any issue. And when I go to display settings, it does not even detect the LG monitor.

For some days taking out the power cable and replugging it (after half a day) made it work, but now whatever I do it is stuck.

I have tried to tweak the power settings, switching DP to HDMI, connected my PS3 to try and see if it worked, disconnected my secondary screen, and tons of stuff but still no avail.

Anyone knows whats happening?

Sep 18, 2019
Any idea of how to reset the monitor? There is only one button on the whole screen, and it's the power button which also acts as the directional pad.