[SOLVED] Monitor randomly turns off and on after pressing power button

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2021
This issue I thought was a bit weird, I have a viotek monitor, and the monitor works completely fine, apart from one issue. The monitor will stay on indefinitely until the computer sleeps it or I press the power button. However, if I press the power button to manually sleep the monitor, the the monitor turns off and once I turn it back on, it will stay on for a second or so, turn off for about 10 seconds, turn on for a second, off for 10, etc. If I unplug the monitor and then plug it back in, the problem goes away. This problem only happens when using the power button manually, if I wait for windows to sleep the monitor then the problem doesn't occur. I don't really know how to fix it (if it even is fixable), does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what might be wrong?

Solution
I just solved this myself, I downloaded the latest graphics drivers from NVIDIA and it fixed my problem. Can't believe it was something so simple as a couple of button presses
May 2, 2021
I just solved this myself, I downloaded the latest graphics drivers from NVIDIA and it fixed my problem. Can't believe it was something so simple as a couple of button presses

Reactions: nneo
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.