Question Monitor shut off during games

Sep 1, 2019
Hi guys I have a problem that is driving me crazy: I have an Asus VX228H monitor with PS4 pro and PC connected in HDMI.
After about an hour of playing with the PS4, the monitor starts to shut down and turn itself on again about every 30 seconds.
I have already changed the monitor power supply, HDMI cable and HDMI input, but the problem continues.
The strange thing is that it does it only with the PS4 and only while I'm playing, not in the menus, but I don't think it's the PS4 itself because it's the monitor that turns off, not the signal that stops.
Can anyone tell me if I can fix this without having to replace the monitor?

Remeca

Reputable
Try to isolate the problem. You did a good start with a different cable and inputs. Have you tried the ps4 on a different display? Do you have a friend with a PS4 you can try on the monitor? What resolution is your ps4 set to? I assume 1080p, but maybe it's 4k, and the monitor is out of range? Hard to say, if any gameplay is displayed at all, it isn't the resolution.

Sep 1, 2019
Well, thanks for the answer. The problem is almost whith the PS4, but sometimes it appears whith my PC, so I think that the problem is the monitor, but 95% of the time is when I play on PS4 (and mostly when I'm in game).
The output is 1080p whitout supersampling and also whitout the HDCP protocol.