Question Monitor stuck in power saving mode

Georgeos11

Reputable
Feb 17, 2020
Hello today I run into an annoying problem I have 2 monitors the second monitor turns on normally but my first monitor is stuck in power saving mode I've tried literally everything but still nothing does anyone here know how to fix this problem ?

Ralston18

Titan
What, if anything, may have happened today: some driver update, OS update, new application installed, configuration change, etc..?

= = = =

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Make and model monitor(s)?

Explain more about "stuck in power saving mode".

How are the monitors and/or the host system configured with respect to power saving ?

What actually happens? Does the first monitor simply stay black? Any pop-up errors or other messages?

Are you able to get that first monitor to eventually get out of being "stuck" and, if so, how?

Georgeos11

Reputable
Feb 17, 2020
Oh,sorry for not including all of those things
So basically today the electricity went off and this happened first I tried everything I saw on Google and other forums and nothing worked untill I just restarted my pc (not for the first time ) and it worked but later my pc crashed and my first monitor wouldn't turn on and stayed in power saving mode however my second monitor worked like normal
My monitors are both old LG models I don't really know the name
My specs are :
1050ti 4GB OC
AMD FX-8350
16GB of ram
Windows 10
If you need anything else ask me