[SOLVED] Monitor went out of range 64.7Hz - 60Hz after I changed resolution

Mar 20, 2021
I have LG E1941S monitor which is 1366×768 60Hz and I am using 1050ti as my GPU it was running well for few days but I tried to change my monitor resolution in Windows 10 display settings and it went out of range, I tried to go on safe mode and delete the drivers and it turned on but when I try to reinstall the graphic card drivers it goes out of range again, please help me to fix this I'm stuck here from 2 days. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Solution
Not sure exactly what you did but standard driver and OS operations default to hardware standards unless a program or still active program tells otherwise. Reinstalling Geforce drivers, if done custom, should have reset user profile etc, and reset resolution/Hz. There's not much else to it.
Mar 20, 2021
Set refresh rate in Windows first under monitor adapter before reinstalling Geforce driver and do the custom clean install option.
I did it, I plugged into TV and it had active resolution more than what my monitor supports I changed it and also changed the resolution that supports to my monitor but still shows the same error this issue really seems like unfixable.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Not sure exactly what you did but standard driver and OS operations default to hardware standards unless a program or still active program tells otherwise. Reinstalling Geforce drivers, if done custom, should have reset user profile etc, and reset resolution/Hz. There's not much else to it.

Reactions: AkHeartyPirate
Solution