Question Monitors not connecting to pc

Prominent
Feb 20, 2023
I have a LENOVO Legion T7 34IAZ7 and it has worked perfectly for the past few months. 2 hours ago I was playing when the pc suddenly froze and turned off. Now I can turn it on (gpu rgb works, all fans work) but monitors doesn't find any connection. At the same time I noticed that the RGB on the liquid-cooler for the CPU no longer works and the debug led on the motherboards lights up at CPU and Memory.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Per that specs sheet, what processor do you have in that build? If it's got a F-suffix processor, you're not going to get display output since the processor lacks an iGPU.

the debug led on the motherboards lights up at CPU and Memory.
Try and disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, then press and hold down the power button to drain any residual power from the build. Replace the CMOS battery after 30 mins and then try and power up the system.

I was playing when the pc suddenly froze and turned off.
This can happen due to one of two things:
1| Thermal protection/Overheating.
2| Your PSU is incapable of delivering power to the entire build when taxed.

Which PSU and GPU do you have in the build?

Prominent
Feb 20, 2023
I have the 12700-KF processor // NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (10 GB) // 850w PSU.
I will try what you mentioned about the CMOS battery

Note:
When I turn the pc on the keyboard lights up as well as the mouse.

I was wondering if it could have something to do with the water cooling and cpu since the RGB stopped working on the cooler, maybe the cpu overheated? Don't know how the cooler works and how to see if it is faulty...