Question Monitors show no signal after reseating RAM?

Jul 14, 2023
Hiya, I wonder if anyone would be able to help me with this issue.

I was allocating some more RAM to a game earlier, when I noticed that my in my system settings that my PC says I only have 8GB of RAM, which I thought was strange as I have 16GB. I noticed one of the sticks didn't seem to be seated properly, so I put it back in, and now both my monitors have no signal when my PC boots up.

I tried taking both sticks out, putting them back in, cleaning them, and testing each stick in each slot to see if one or the other is the issue, however all to no avail and no signal still shows on the monitors. I have also reset the CMOS but with no luck. GPU seems fine and in place. I find this weird as everything was working perfectly just a couple minutes before I opened up my PC to start playing with the RAM. I'm just wondering if there's anything else I should try? I'm starting to think perhaps I fried something or damaged the motherboard/RAM somehow even though I'm normally super careful with it, as I don't know why it could have stopped working so suddenly.

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-19200C14 2400MHz
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER StormX 6144MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Six Core 4.2GHz (Socket AM4) Processor

If anyone is able to help, please let me know as it's driving me nuts. Please also let me know if there is more info needed as I am new here. Thanks!