Question Monitors shut down while gaming

Oct 1, 2022
Hello, while I am playing games my monitors (if I am using it, my VR Headset too) shuts down, both of them, no display. The pc remains open and I can still hear the game for a few seconds but after a few seconds audio goes off as well. PC remains open.
I thought this might be because of my overheating cpu and reapplied my thermal paste and under full load my cpu gets max 78 degrees celcius. My gpu is also getting 76 degrees celcius max.
I also tried formatting my PC, and updating my drivers.
I couldn't figure out the reason, I have only 2 things on my mind which are either it is because of my GPU or my power supply
I'm desperately trying to figure out the problem and looking for a solution, what do you think?
My specs:
600W PSU
GTX 1070Ti
I5 10400F
8x2 16gb ram
MSI B460M Pro micro ATX

Oct 1, 2022
Oct 1, 2022
PSU looks to be a cheap group-regulated PSU of ancient design, not at all suitable for a rig with a 1070 Ti. Almost always, a PSU included with a cape is a cheap horror, and this is no exception. That's the next place to look for a solution.
So, I've done stress tests for both my gpu and cpu, they don't overheat or my display doesn't go off when I stress them alone but when in a game display goes off. This should mean my gpu must be fine right?

I am just trying to make sure my gpu is ok and it's al about my psu because if I buy another psu and the problem continues I won't be able to fix it ever again.