Monsieur's Android-Powered Bartender: Get Your Drink On

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzsnypah

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
I originally clicked this thinking "the energy drink company is making bartending equipment?!?". Then I read that this Monsieur isn't the one I'm thinking of and I went "I wonder how long until they get sued out of the Monsieur name".

ZolaIII

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
One Cappuccino late & they can't get low sued for the name it's common word.
The dream come true, computer that can hold & serve you cafe... ideal thing for those that thought that optical drive is a drink holder. :)

4745454b

Titan
IDK. I can see business's having this. But part of the fun of the house get togethers is making the drinks. It really seems to me it would take away one of the more fun things that happens when I have drinking company over. (though at least I won't wake up the next morning finding margarita mix spilled all over my floor.)

priority1

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
I'm wondering how this machine (when it goes to sports venues etc.) is going to verify that people are aged 21 and up. Maybe a drivers license card scanner?

Michael Robinson

Honorable
Mar 14, 2013
I think it needs to be mobile - preferably on a mono wheel (ie claptrap in Borderlands 2). I I'm not sure I'd have the energy to get to the machine or the coherence to use it. It might suit my office but I'm not sure how well it would go down at Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.