Question Montech hub not working

Oct 17, 2024
So my PC uses a lot of different RGB things, including fans. My ram and a video card are connected to the motherboard and are lighting up as they should, but everything that is connected to the hub has stopped lighting up ,or is in default mode until first reload(after some dark rituals with turning off the pc then holding the "on" button for 2 minutes which doesn't always work) . I was able to solve this problem the first time by reinstalling polychrome sync but this time its really dead, even after complete reinstall. It appears that the system does not even sees(?) the hub, though I would not be able to know what to look for. (not my photo, but I have the exact same one)

mtXzu2jOUA3M9DJVZM_QPHKwe_dqMuvbIYiFrkqxeJLeRTT8aWb8MlOSAXArikkgaHbW4QbeKzfMVikZyPt0qJqF.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

(not my photo, but I have the exact same one)
You can host your images on a site like Imgur and then pas son the links to said images for us to take a look at how you've tethered it to your platform.

Speaking of platform, please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

I was able to solve this problem the first time by reinstalling polychrome sync but this time its really dead, even after complete reinstall.
Have you tried hooking just one device off the motherboard's header to see if the header hasn't conked out?

different RGB things
An FYI, ARGB and RGB operate on different voltages and their connectors are different as well. They cannot work off the same hub.