Question Montior Refresh Rate Keep changes from 144Hz to 60Hz after running CS:GO

Mar 28, 2020
Monitor Refresh Rate Keep changes from 144 Refresh rate to 60 Refresh rate after running CS:GO, I've set it to 144 Refresh rate in nvidia Control Panel it keeps changing back to 60 Refresh rate same thing in Advanced Display Settings changing it to 144 Refresh rate it does the same. When I reboot my PC the problem fixes but when I launch CS:GO again it happens again.
I tried reinstalling graphics card didn't help. moreover I tried reinstalling CS:GO to another disk or removing the -refresh 144 or changing to -freq 144 from the launch options nothing works. PLEASE HELP!

GPU: GTX 1050 TI
Monitor: Asus VG248QE

Mar 28, 2020
Monitor Refresh Rate Keep changes from 144 Refresh rate to 60 Refresh rate after running CS:GO, I've set it to 144 Refresh rate in nvidia Control Panel it keeps changing back to 60 Refresh rate same thing in Advanced Display Settings changing it to 144 Refresh rate it does the same. When I reboot my PC the problem fixes but when I launch CS:GO again it happens again.
I tried reinstalling graphics card didn't help. moreover I tried reinstalling CS:GO to another disk or removing the -refresh 144 or changing to -freq 144 from the launch options nothing works. PLEASE HELP!

GPU: GTX 1050 TI
Monitor: Asus VG248QE