Montior's display Not in time

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017
Hello, I am having one issue with montior / pc.. When I turn on the PC.. it doesn't display directly in the Monitor.. It display directly in the Desktop. I am using 32'' TV HDMI.. Before I didn't had this issue. Thanks!

Solution
Well that is very unusual for a power outage to change BIOS settings and it would be like #12 on my list of trouble shooting. But on rare occasions it can happen based on the quality of the motherboard. Anyway glad the problem is fixed!

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017

No change, can be electric power ? I got twice off while computer was running...

What video card do you have? Maybe something got corrupted in Windows with an AMD or Nvidia driver. What does the display control see as far as monitor 1 and monitor 2?

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017

I have GTX 1050 TI..

You need to set the monitor/TV to the #1 source in the display settings control panel. My general use system is a laptop with a monitor attached and I have the option of "Multiple monitors" as the #1 display setting. That means if my laptop is connected to my monitor, Windows detects it as the primary device.

If it is set as such then you might have a corrupted driver and might need to wipe out the Nvidia drivers and install the latest ones. Use a driver sweeper utility like CCleaner to make sure no remnants of the old drivers are in registry.

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017

I have just one monitor... so just one option in display.

I have Avast ultimate and it fix all out-of-date drivers and everything else.. It may have any issue in hardwares?

Never use third party sourcing for your latest driver updates. Always go directly through the manufacturer's website, or in this case, Nvidia. I use Avast too and turn that crap off and update manually.

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017

Thanks for telling, I saw now in Geforce Experience an new update, I will try it now and will see if problem will remain or not.

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017

Hello again, I updated video card and start display from "Starting Windows" .. and this time I got another issue.. Please see image: http://prntscr.com/j5pogc (it appears and flees very quickly)

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017

Listen, I changed the HDMI slot on the monitor and that in the image does not show anymore but badly ONLY one of HDMI slot (1) can fit the display.. for example .. 1280x720 resolution to fit in 32'' .. other slots does not fit.. HDMI 2/3 have this look : http://prntscr.com/j5ptxv

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017

Monitor does not have any other input display, only HDMI.. PC does not have HDMI on board graphics..

generaladmgglotz

Reputable
Dec 10, 2017
Hello again, I reinstalled the previous version of GPU and that issue of starting windows is fixed, also I checked into BIOS settings and PostMode was QuickBoot, for that reason I haven't seen the boot. I think when electric power off while computer was running it may have changed BIOS to factory settings ..

Thanks for trying to help me !

Well that is very unusual for a power outage to change BIOS settings and it would be like #12 on my list of trouble shooting. But on rare occasions it can happen based on the quality of the motherboard. Anyway glad the problem is fixed!

Solution