More Booth Babes Of Computex 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

pic 14 the one in the middle and the one on the right more

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]reynod[/nom]BoothBabe 8 of 20 is clearly the best.How bout some high res photos please?Promise to buy the next Apogee game ...heh heh[/citation]
Click on the picture for HR.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]omario93[/nom]pic 14 the one in the middle and the one on the right more[/citation]
Agree.

I guess for some Southeast Asian, any girl with lighter skin color is beautiful.

G

you can clearly tell between intel and AMD what your $$ gets you

intels babes look way better than the dogs of amd

low budget chips = low budget babes

good thing I buy intel

siliq

Distinguished
May 26, 2008
For Pic 18 of 20,

oh my god AMD, are you from the Jurassic period and think this exhibition is a good time to show your dinosaur?

randomizer

Champion
[citation][nom]lozil[/nom]Why not all booth babes photos in a bit Higher resolution....???And when the Toms hardware will integrate a flash based photo slider....??Loading Page every time to view each image.... It's too old fasioned... http://free-and-useful.blogspot.com [/citation]
As much as I hate flash, it would be useful in this case. Hell you could do it with Javascript if you wanted. But if you are going to use flash, don't make it fancy because fancy takes too long to load.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
Ok only a few are pretty here. 11 left, 8, 10.
14 is also great (left and middle).
11 left looks better if picture is zoomed out, lol.
I also agree, please remove: 4 and 18.
Still like intel the best. INTEL!!!!

Fadamor

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2007
I have to agree. Intel wins THIS round!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in AMD's Marketing budget meetings for these expos...

"Yeah, we're going to need really stylish mini-dresses... your basic white with a cool green band diagonally run through it. How many? 15 or so. Sizes? Just one. If the models can't pour themselves into it, they're fired. HOW much did you say that's going to cost?!? OK, we're going to have to settle for second-tier booth-bait, then."

Status
Not open for further replies.