devtools.remote.tls-handshake-timeout 60
network.http.spdy.enforce-tls-profile false
network.proxy.proxy_over_tls false
security.webauth.u2f false
security.webauth.webauthn false
security.tls.version.min 3

right click and add the boolean key:

security.ssl.disable_session_identifiers true

you might get a little bit of pause, but that's because we denied the remote data mining server access :p

Stephen_144

Reputable
Feb 22, 2017
Anyone know the steps to lower the session resumption lifetime value to 10 mins on a Chrome web browser on Windows 10 64bit build 1809?

Oct 23, 2018
For AUDIOSPECACCTS: Thanks for the info, but I don't see where " firefox's about:config" resides? How about a clue, please?

Oct 23, 2018
cumbrepass: Firefox - Address Bar - Type in: ABOUT:CONFIG and hit ENTER --It will take you to the configuration page. It appears audios is suggesting changes to each line listed, and adding one. The page is in alpha. order, so each line easy to find - just scroll down the page using the leftmost words in each line til u match all words in the line. To change a value, right click on line and u will see the menu choices.

audiospecaccts

Upstanding
Oct 13, 2018

type:

about:config

in the url bar.

Then you will get the registry warning page for firefox , click the button "I accept the risk"

audiospecaccts

Upstanding
Oct 13, 2018
also, you should disable web rtc ip signaler in about:config by setting :

media.peerconnection.enabled false

so no ip leaks from the guys that have modified web rtc and using it to get others ip from a non-web server when they are on the same site (like amaszon.com for instance).

audiospecaccts

Upstanding
Oct 13, 2018

I know, isn't that a crazy number the set for the default!
;)

audiospecaccts

Upstanding
Oct 13, 2018

in windows 10 + chrome you will need to do both chrome and intenet explorer's settings because of the session leak they have currently.

Mats Svensson

Honorable
Jun 19, 2013
Get Toms Hardware Right in Your Inbox

By clicking "Sign me up" you are subscribing to the Tom's Hardware Newsletter and agreeing to our Terms of Service. Unsubscribe at any time.

Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Oct 23, 2018
Hi nobodynowhere! Many thanks for the "How-Tos"... I utilized your instructs and all went "as advertised"... And Firefox still lights off! Perfect! Thanks again! cumbrespass

What's your point. No-one beats you into signing; you have the choice!

Why repeat the post five times? All the unnecessary posts have been deleted as will any others of yours if your account has to be banned.