[SOLVED] Most Games crash on my PC, What steps should I take to pinpoint the issue?

Dec 7, 2019
Most games on my PC crash. They don't crash like every 10 seconds and not all the time, but I will get random crashes more than any of my PC buddies do. I'll get errors related to "D3D", or fatal errors related to my Graphics cards drivers crashing even though I always have them up to date.

Also another side note, I noticed that my games are not getting high FPS even on low settings, I dont know if my card is out of date or my processor, but Im just wondering if there is a fix or maybe a faulty device Idk.

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-core 3.5GHz
Ram: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Solution
Are you sure its not a thermal issue on the card? Use MSI Afterburner to monitor the GPU

Have you tried completely uninstalling the NVIDIA drivers then reinstalling them? If you have I would then take it a step further and use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to remove all traces of the driver.
Are you sure its not a thermal issue on the card? Use MSI Afterburner to monitor the GPU

Have you tried completely uninstalling the NVIDIA drivers then reinstalling them? If you have I would then take it a step further and use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to remove all traces of the driver.

Solution
Dec 7, 2019

I'll start at DDU then, im not too sure about the thermal issue as i never feel my PC is hot whatsoever, but ill check into that aswel