Mother board still active after shut down/All usb disabled how to unable them again.

Oct 18, 2018
I just finished a new build.
So when I shut down my system the hard disk shut down normally but my a320k m mother board is active(all fans and led included),I've tried to disabling quick start up in both windows 10 and BIOS,also tried to enable EuP shutdown S5.
Unfortunatly while changing AI charging usb setting I turned off all my USB(it was late and I was getting quite tired so I didnt see that),so all my usb are shut down and I cant control my pc.
How to you change this?
Asus prime has ps/2 plug so I was thinking of getting an adapter to change this setting,would it work or I have to get a ps/2 mouse/mother board?

Edit:
I already fixed all my usb problem whit a ps/2 keyboard
My result are for someone whit similar problem is:
1.use a keyboard for both bios or windows.
2. use a mouse but only works for windows related problem.

Solution
I already solved my mother board problem,all I had to do was resetting using the 2 pin on the mother board,I tried it before but it seems like I was doing it wrong.
*problem solved how do I make it appear as solved?
Oct 18, 2018

Do you mean by using reset to best default option?
If its that I already tried,and I have a new mother board(from just yesterday)so it was whit the basic options anyway.

Oct 18, 2018

Yes it is an app for charging your usb I didnt have it installed anyway,but I found someone sugggestingg that it could be the problem so I just posted it as"already used option".

How would safe mode help?

Oct 18, 2018
I already solved my mother board problem,all I had to do was resetting using the 2 pin on the mother board,I tried it before but it seems like I was doing it wrong.
*problem solved how do I make it appear as solved?

Solution