[SOLVED] Motherboard and cpu upgrade problem, no display and turn off on boot

Dec 24, 2018
So I was going to Upgrade my motherboard and CPU today. After The motherboard change and installation of everything, I ran into a problem while trying to boot up the pc. The first problem was that the front panels didn't work even though the plug was correct. Secondly, the desktop could run but there was no display on the monitor. Now the problem is that the desktop shuts down directly after boot. Iv tried running without the graphics card, iv rechecked the CPU 2 times, the paste is fine and I rechecked most cables.

Ok, update. When launching it now turns on for around 30 seconds and then a Red CPU light pops up (there is also a dram light but its always orange) and then it shuts down.
Specs:
Geforce 1060 6gb
I5 9600k
2x8gb ram ddr4
550W corsair (vs550)
intel cooler(3year old stock one)
asus prime z390-a.

English is not my first language so here's a video showing what everything looks like on boot.
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFLqB33CfQ8&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

1 minute in the red light comes on. 1minute 30 sek and the pc shuts off.

Solution
What i do when the PC Shuts off immediately is disconnect all SATA Cables going to HDD's and DVD Drives then boot it you should see a message that says no drives which either is a dead SATA Cable or a dead Drive
Dec 24, 2018

Its a 390 and the box says it supports ninth generations, I also tried with my i7 6700k and still no luck, althought it didn't shut off there was no display

Dec 24, 2018

I searched for a while and It stands on the box neither in the manual so I'm rather unsure. But wouldn't it work when I tested it with my i7 6700k if the bios were the problem.

Fros78

Reputable
Aug 24, 2015
What i do when the PC Shuts off immediately is disconnect all SATA Cables going to HDD's and DVD Drives then boot it you should see a message that says no drives which either is a dead SATA Cable or a dead Drive

Solution
Dec 24, 2018

Ah ok my bad, how would i see what bios it is if it doesn't stand on the package?

Dec 24, 2018

I will try this when I wake up tomorrow.