Motherboard Bent Pins?

Solution
The pins of the cpu socket look fine to me.

Why are you asking, does the motherboard not post when you put the cpu in the socket,fit the cpu cooler. And some memory into the motherboard memory slots.

Explain exactly what the problem is and why you need someone to check the pins of the cpu socket are ok.
What does the board do when the cpu and some memory is fitted to it ?
The pins of the cpu socket look fine to me.

Why are you asking, does the motherboard not post when you put the cpu in the socket,fit the cpu cooler. And some memory into the motherboard memory slots.

Explain exactly what the problem is and why you need someone to check the pins of the cpu socket are ok.
What does the board do when the cpu and some memory is fitted to it ?

Solution

marcelmiro2000

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
So recently I bought this MoBo (second hand though), and the MoBo looked fine when powered on although it didnt output any images or beeps. It seemed that it wasn't working as it outputted a 00 Q-Code, which literraly means "Not Used". I went to a pc store and they told me the socket pins were bent and they tried to fix by putting them in place. As it didn't work, I tried it a my house to do the same, but all the pins seem to be fine although the motherboard is still not working.