Jun 15, 2024
So I gotta quick question if anyone could help me out. I got a Gigabyte B560M DS3H AC and I found all the BIOS updates for it on the Gigabyte website but I wasn't sure if I only needed to most recent update and it would include everything before it or if I needed to download specific ones below that were released earlier as well?

Jun 15, 2024
So I gotta quick question if anyone could help me out. I got a Gigabyte B560M DS3H AC and I found all the BIOS updates for it on the Gigabyte website but I wasn't sure if I only needed to most recent update and it would include everything before it or if I needed to download specific ones below that were released earlier as well?
If you dont have a problem dont update the bios,many times bios cause error when updating

Reactions: TexasMade713
If notes with BIOS version do not state otherwise, you can go straight to newest one,
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B560M-DS3H-AC-rev-1x/support#support-dl-bios
Read notes in the right column to see if you really need to update BIOS.

Reactions: Alphacolyottbee73