Motherboard Cleveland gl8 replacement

azmeljemel

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
Hello guys,
I've recently bought a hp pavilion p6720de with this specs:
HP Pavilion p6720de i5-2500 QuadCore 3,3 GHz, 6GB Ram,
1 TB Festplatte, VGA Sapphire Radeon 6570 passiv, (1GB, DVI, VGA, HDMI), interner Kartenleser, DVD Brenner.

And i think i want to change the motherboard...
Can someone give advice/recommendation on what type of mobo that should i buy?

Solution
Older types of GPUs like up to GTX 750 or or R5 xxx to R7 xxxx GPUs from AMD should not have any problems. At same time any higher ones would be severely limited by CPU anyway so they would be wasted.

azmeljemel

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

Can you give me the link....or which brand should i buy?
I really have zero knowledge about how to replace the motherboard...

Thank you in advance

Brand is largely irrelevant. MBs with that socket are not in production any more so your choices are limited to NOS or second hand/refurbished MBs. May not be too easy to find.
Why do you want to change MB ? Is it broken ? You won't get much more from any off the shelf MB but you may have problems if you are not changing the case too. Brand name computer manufacturers usually have proprietary connectors and cooler mounts.

azmeljemel

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

I actually want to upgrade the gpu...but the problem with hp...the gpu can't be upgraded ,there some issues with BIOS update.....so the solution is..i must change the mobo first.....

Or if you have other solution..it will be really helpful

azmeljemel

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

Ok bro..thanks
And another question..is gtx 750ti suitable for this motherboard?

azmeljemel

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

Okay..
Are you really sure about the compatibility of gtx 750 with hp cleveland gl8 mobo?
Because i read some comments and articles in forum that HP motherboard have some issues with updating the bios...
So because of this, some new gpu can't fit with this motherboard....

I really don't want to waste my money with this mistake...
So ,i hope you can help me about this problem here

azmeljemel

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017

I think i will get a non uefi bios gpu...do you have any suggestions about this kind of gpu?