[SOLVED] motherboard curve

Solution
You are likely ok to leave it as it is.

If you want to fix it, you need to unscrew the motherboard screw holding the motherboard to the standoff.
You may have to at least loosen other nearby screws to allow the motherboard to lift up high enough to remove the brass standoff.
Use needle nosed pliers since you seem to have adequate access.
The trick to get a screw to thread properly is to UNSCREW a bit until you sense a click.
That indicates that the screw is ready to thread properly.

youssefV10

Commendable
Dec 15, 2021
Standoff is not properly screwed in.

Remove the screw and
use needle nose pliers to carefully screw standoff fully into motherboard tray (this can be done without removal of motherboard)
put the screw back in.

If you do not move your pc around, then it's probably fine as is.
I made 2 top standoff and remain the bottom one i couldn't reach it that's better right

If you want to fix it, you need to unscrew the motherboard screw holding the motherboard to the standoff.
You may have to at least loosen other nearby screws to allow the motherboard to lift up high enough to remove the brass standoff.
The trick to get a screw to thread properly is to UNSCREW a bit until you sense a click.

Reactions: youssefV10
Solution

youssefV10

Commendable
Dec 15, 2021
E="geofelt, post: 22547238, member: 107382"]

[/QUOTE]
I did it but i scratch the case f😭