Question Motherboard dead?

Jun 12, 2019
I have a motherboard which seems to not power on. I used all known good parts on it to boot it. But the psu never turns on. This motherboard does seem to have a small crater in the cpu pins and I had attempted to fix them all out to work. But some look like they had broken off and are smaller. The psu doesn’t turn on when I short it with just the cpu power to the motherboard and a single stick of ram. I am unsure if it is just the pins or if there is something else I can try to do to fix it.

Jun 20, 2019
I have a motherboard which seems to not power on. I used all known good parts on it to boot it. But the psu never turns on. This motherboard does seem to have a small crater in the cpu pins and I had attempted to fix them all out to work. But some look like they had broken off and are smaller. The psu doesn’t turn on when I short it with just the cpu power to the motherboard and a single stick of ram. I am unsure if it is just the pins or if there is something else I can try to do to fix it.
First of all:
Crater == RIP MOBO
Broken pins == RIP MOBO
and it sounds like the PSU has something wrong too, i would probably give up unless you have equipment for component grade repair, wich, if you have, it's not worth it to repair that MOBO.
I don't know what else to say, i wish you luck if you wanna keep trying.