Question MotherBoard flashed once then nothing happens

May 1, 2022
Hello,
After changing my CPU from R5 3600 to R5 5600G and RAM from Corsaire Vengeance LPX to Crucial Ballistix i started to experience this issue. When i plug mu PSU or take it from 0 to 1, the mobo lights for a split second then turns off and then nothing happens. I tested my PSU and it works fine (paper clip test), i tried with only CPU and (and without) RAM, i also did my tests outside the case and nothing works.
Here is a link to a ytb video that shows the problem : https://youtube.com/shorts/7gs-NJxesB4
the mobo is a Aorus b450 (rev 1.0 that i need to bios update).
Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

While on the Ryzen 5 3600m you're advised to update the BIOS tot eh latest version(gradually working your way up to the latest version) and then replacing the Ryzen 5 3600 with the Ryzen 5 5600G.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Please add the parts that were before the upgrade as well, meaning we'll be seeing two sets of specs, one for before and one for after.

May 1, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

While on the Ryzen 5 3600m you're advised to update the BIOS tot eh latest version(gradually working your way up to the latest version) and then replacing the Ryzen 5 3600 with the Ryzen 5 5600G.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Please add the parts that were before the upgrade as well, meaning we'll be seeing two sets of specs, one for before and one for after.

So you mean that i should have updated my bios before changing the CPU ?
By the way ;
The old config:
CPU: R5 3600
Motherboard: Aorus b450 rev1.0
Ram: Corsaire Vengeance LPX 2x8 Go 3000Mhz
SSD/HDD: 500Go SSD + 1To HDD
GPU: gtx 970
PSU: Zalman ZM600-TX
Chassis: Aerocool Rift
The new config:
CPU: R5 5600G
Motherboard: Aorus b450 rev1.0