[SOLVED] Motherboard - Graphic Card -Fan Noise.

Daniel_405

Reputable
Jan 11, 2017
Hello folks, how are you? I hope everything is ok during these hard times!
For some time i enjoyed myself with my new computer, until now. Those are my specs:

Red Dragon Iron Hide Gaming case (with all the fans included).
GigaByte Z370 HD3 (The source of my problem, i think).
Intel Core i7 9700k ( Corsair A500)
RTX 2080 EVGA (No overclock)
TeamGroup T-Force Delta TUF RGB 8GB DDRA 2666 (i have 2).

Win 10 Pro
Nvidia Settings ( Prefer Maximum Performance)
Also in Windows.

For now, i don't have the proper information about my Bios Update.
Now, the problem guys!

I connected all the case fans into the motherboard with FULL speed, because the RTX generate to much heat. It's a little bit noisy, but that's not bother me. Actually the temps of my computer are quite good. More like 60 to 70 degrees in the graphic card and very similar in the i7.

But sometimes, when im playing videogames (The Witcher 3, Red dead redemption 2 and many others) My graphic card is getting, to much noisy. I do have a personal fan control on the EVGA Settings, the fans are running all the time at 75% (with a tolerable noise), because my house it's a little bit hot (I live in Costa Rica, which it is a hot country jaja).

I do not understand, if i have my personal fan control on the EVGA settings, why my graphic card is getting to much noisy? It is like, if that 75% of the fans, are multiplied by 4, it's is hard to explain.
I read on the internet, that maybe the cause of the problem is the Motherboard, i do not know why. It's unplayable to me and quite annoying. Also can be this related to PCI Express power? Or something.

Maybe one of you can helpe me with my problem.
Thanks!
Have a nice Day!

Solution
If your GPU is only in the 60s and 70s, try setting the speed a little lower. Could try a manual fan curve which changes fan speed based on temps.

In your BIOS you should be able to lower the fan speed of any of the fans plugged into your motherboard (case and cpu cooler)
If your GPU is only in the 60s and 70s, try setting the speed a little lower. Could try a manual fan curve which changes fan speed based on temps.

In your BIOS you should be able to lower the fan speed of any of the fans plugged into your motherboard (case and cpu cooler)

Solution