[SOLVED] Motherboard just have 4pin power connector

Feb 11, 2021
Hi,
I just currently get this motherboard on ebay which is from BCM brand
-BCM Advanced MX67QMD Mini ITX Q67 Socket G μPGA 989 Core I Series Motherboard
It just have a 4-pin power connector on it
What kind of power supply should I get in case I want to put it into a 1u rack?
Is it possible to get a complete psu or I have to buy the adapter (just like on laptop) for it?
Btw this is a budget build.

Solution
Actually I have the 1u case and also the atx 400w psu included. I’ve tried to use your method and it seems like not enough power for the system (just cpu and ram) it just turn on and off after 2 sec (but when I removed the ram, it started to run constantly) and also, the same when remove the cpu and keeping the ram. I’m sure that the ram and cpu is working well
Then your cpu is too powerful for either the motherboard, or the powersupply.
Feb 11, 2021
Actually I have the 1u case and also the atx 400w psu included. I’ve tried to use your method and it seems like not enough power for the system (just cpu and ram) it just turn on and off after 2 sec (but when I removed the ram, it started to run constantly) and also, the same when remove the cpu and keeping the ram. I’m sure that the ram and cpu is working well

Then your cpu is too powerful for either the motherboard, or the powersupply.

Solution