Question Motherboard not detected in iCUE or Armoury Crate ?

Nov 1, 2021
Hallo.
Yesterday somehow my Power supply exploded. After this i ran to the the shop and bought a new PSU i installed everything correct to see if all run right. Computer is fine nothing is burned and all parts work fine. My problem tho is that atm my motherboard cant be detected from iCUE or Asus Armoury Crate to manage my RGB lights. The RGB lights work fine but they are lightling like i am in the Disco :D I have try to unistall the programms that controll my lights but on device select show no motherboard. I am starting to worry that something is burned in motherboard and that's why it can't be detected. So i am asking if is anything i can check to find out why ?

My old PSU was one standard from Coolmaster 550 watt and my new is from Aerocool Aero white 600w .
MY motherboard is Tuf-gaming b450 gaming II

Lutfij

Titan
Yesterday somehow my Power supply exploded.
+
Coolmaster 550 watt and my new is from Aerocool Aero white 600w.

What are the full specs to your system? Coolermaster have a number of "standard" PSU's in their portfolio, which one did you have?

Chances are that the blown PSU might've taken out your motherboard, it's only a matter of time before you see the system end up being inoperable. Likely the controller for the RGB on the motherboard is what might've conked out after the PSU went out.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling both app's and see if that bring s back functionality of your RGB.

Nov 1, 2021
Yesterday somehow my Power supply exploded.
+
Coolmaster 550 watt and my new is from Aerocool Aero white 600w.

What are the full specs to your system? Coolermaster have a number of "standard" PSU's in their portfolio, which one did you have?

Chances are that the blown PSU might've taken out your motherboard, it's only a matter of time before you see the system end up being inoperable. Likely the controller for the RGB on the motherboard is what might've conked out after the PSU went out.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling both app's and see if that bring s back functionality of your RGB.

I try to change a extansion cord and i think it was broken and cause the explosion of PSU. My old PSU was from Coolemaster 500 w MPX 5001-ACABW. I have try to unistall both programms but my motherboard still cant be detected. So you are tell me somehow the PSU burned a chip on board and it will slowly die with time ? is it risky to keep it like this should i order a new MoBo ? i am comfused.. is any programm that can tell me if my MoBo running as it should ?

Lutfij

Titan
Coolemaster 500 w MPX 5001-ACABW
Please state the specs to the build that the PSU was powering.

I have try to unistall the programms that controll my lights but on device select show no motherboard.
+
I have try to unistall both programms but my motherboard still cant be detected.

Can you elaborate on these?

my motherboard still cant be detected
Try and source(borrow) another motherboard in order to rule out your motherboard being the root of the issue.

Nov 1, 2021
Coolemaster 500 w MPX 5001-ACABW
Please state the specs to the build that the PSU was powering.

I have try to unistall the programms that controll my lights but on device select show no motherboard.
+
I have try to unistall both programms but my motherboard still cant be detected.

Can you elaborate on these?

my motherboard still cant be detected
Try and source(borrow) another motherboard in order to rule out your motherboard being the root of the issue.

The PSU was powering
AMD ryzen 5 3600
RTX 2060
the motherboard b450 TUF gaming
M2 SSD
SSD
2 Corsair Ram pro 3200 8GB each
and the RGB fans.

ATM i cant barrow a MoBo my only option is to buy a new one and make the changes i dont really wannt this but it was PSU exlosion so i guess it comes with issues :(
i have one other question if any chip is burned is risk to keep it like this ? i mean i dont wanna any other burn parts on my PC.

Lutfij

Titan
Troubleshooting doesn't always mean buying a replacement part to test out if one or more of your components are broken. You could take the system to a shop and have them drop in a replacement board(similar make and model) and see if the issue is resolved. The other PSU you got is of similar stature as the Coolermaster, only thing is that the sticker on the new PSU says 600W as opposed to 500W. Had I known your specs prior to you buying a new PSU for the issue, I'd have suggested something else.