Aug 1, 2018
Hi, recently build a system it the following parts:
i7 7700K
Asus ROG Maximus IX Code
GTX 1070 Strix
AX 860 PSU
780T case
And a Noctua Cooler

The components get power, but the Q.Code panel doesn't turn on, neither does the fans on the GPU, case and cooler, and when i turn off the pc (by holding the button) the LEDs don't seem to turn off.
Some of the cables from the case are not plugged in, but i have seen a few builds where nobody uses them and they have a extremely weird look.
And my Monitor doesn't turn on after i turn on the pc.
Edit: the pc doesn't beep and i have the cooler backplate properly installed.

Solution
"some" cables from the case.... that doesn't explain much.

I noticed that in your list you didn't mentioned a HDD. Are you using an old one? Are you 100% sure you've connected each Power cable from the PSU correct? like with out a doubt. I mean no offence but if you are a extreme PC novice, you need to let us know so we can figure it out. Do you have the ability to take pictures with a phone, upload them to a image host and show us your set up?

Masoner

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
"some" cables from the case.... that doesn't explain much.

I noticed that in your list you didn't mentioned a HDD. Are you using an old one? Are you 100% sure you've connected each Power cable from the PSU correct? like with out a doubt. I mean no offence but if you are a extreme PC novice, you need to let us know so we can figure it out. Do you have the ability to take pictures with a phone, upload them to a image host and show us your set up?

Solution
Aug 1, 2018

I just checked and the cables i mention seem to connect it the 4 pin fan connectors (they fit and they have the little "plate" so the connector slides in, but they only have 3 pins), i do have an old hdd but i also have a new one (around 300GB and 1TB) i'll try to take a couple of pics and upload them.

Edit: both hdds have data and power connected, but there is one connection (one of them 2 pin and the other 3 pin) not connected and I don't remember seeing cables it 2-3 pins.

Edit2: Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yu9PbZJLQaWuH3mG7 (i also toke the old HDD out)

Forget everything i said previously, seem like my 24 pin was not connected properly thx a lot for the help, but the RGB on the board still light up it the pc only plugged in to power (i didn't press the power on the case)