Motherboard replacement combos

Aug 28, 2018
I have a customer that the display went out on her motherboard. For her purposeses, we decided it would be better to replace the motherboard rather then replace the entire pc. I ordered a motherboard it is 681999-001 681999-501 HP envy DV7-7000 DV7T-7200 DV7T DV7 motherboard with intel HM77 chipset 630M/1G. Her CPU chip is a AMD. Can I use her chip or do I now need to locate a Intel CPU?
Second question. The original motherboard did not have the NVIDIA chip on it. Because the new board has this additional chip I now am looking for possible needing a heatsink that does two chips (NVIDIA and CPU) Can anybody tell me what heatsink I need for that kind of motherboard? Any help is appreciated.

Solution
so first question: No you cant use an AMD CPU with an Intel CHipset/motherboard. The cpu wont even physically fit into the socket.
seconds question: I cant help you because i cant find any data sheet to this mobo.
so first question: No you cant use an AMD CPU with an Intel CHipset/motherboard. The cpu wont even physically fit into the socket.
seconds question: I cant help you because i cant find any data sheet to this mobo.

Solution
Aug 28, 2018
Thank you very much for the help. Just the fact that the cpu chip won't even fit cancels out the need for the heatsink. I think I am going to try and return it and get the correct motherboard.
Again, thank you.

MERGED QUESTION
Question from tammy_musack : "motherboard 681999-001 with AMD cpu and what kind of heatsink combo question"