[SOLVED] Motherboard without correct RGB connector

Jose Luis Lopes

Honorable
Apr 5, 2015
Hi, a firend of mine recently built his PC for the first time, he did purchase a B450m DS3H mobo and a T-Force Delta RGB with 5V addressable RGB connection, as it happens from what I can understand (I don't know much about the RGB standards myself and got a bit confused on my search) the mobo only has a 12V RGB connector.

The SSD has 5V adressable and VDG 3pin, is there some kind of controller or cable he can buy to light up the SSD lights? With or without control over the RGB patterns

Solution
Hi, a firend of mine recently built his PC for the first time, he did purchase a B450m DS3H mobo and a T-Force Delta RGB with 5V addressable RGB connection, as it happens from what I can understand (I don't know much about the RGB standards myself and got a bit confused on my search) the mobo only has a 12V RGB connector.

The SSD has 5V adressable and VDG 3pin, is there some kind of controller or cable he can buy to light up the SSD lights? With or without control over the RGB patterns
LED on SSDs is a flop. ads to heat quite a lot but if he insists only an ARGB controller can help.

LED on SSDs is a flop. ads to heat quite a lot but if he insists only an ARGB controller can help.

Solution