Motherboard wont boot into windows

I am Tron

Honorable
Jun 5, 2017
So i got a motherboard Intel DQ45CB, and it wont post into windows. I can access bios but the second it goes into windows it gets stuck. When the numlock key lights up for a second and then everything gets stuck. How do i know its not my hdd? Well i tried booting with 2 other usb sticks and same thing happen over and over again. No matter what i do i cant get into windows.

What have i done so far.

1.Tried different ram, cpu and processors.
2.Cleared cmos.
3 Used jumpers.
4.Tried different gpu.
5.Tried only booting with usb.
6. Removed all usb components and boot.

I also tried updating my bios and that aint going very well. So if any of u can give me some help that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

There are a couple of possibilities. Is the system drive formatted and partitioned? If it is formatted and partitioned is the system drive at the top of the boot priority list?

I would recommend using NTFS file system and a GTP partition. If you are using a motherboard with an UEFI BIOS then the partition needs to be GTP . Also if the drive is 2 TB or larger, it also needs to be GTP (MBR will not work for drives that large).

https://www.howtogeek.com/193669/whats-the-difference-between-gpt-and-mbr-when-partitioning-a-drive/

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/windows-setup-installing-using-the-mbr-or-gpt-partition-style

I am Tron

Honorable
Jun 5, 2017

Well it wont even boot to a usb stick which is like 16gigs and i set it to ntfs i said it before the second the keyboard gets the power and numlock lights up and turns off immediately and then if i am booting from hdd then windows 10 that moving dot logo gets stuck even if windows goes in repair mode.

I am Tron

Honorable
Jun 5, 2017

I did the same thing happens the second keyboard lit up it freezes permanently

I am Tron

Honorable
Jun 5, 2017

No it turns out its a cpu issue. My cpu is dead i tried it with other cpu and its working fine. Then i tried booting with old one also but its thermal throttling to over 100c and the other one sits at low 70s at max with the same cooler.