ST

Going to be building a new computer soon , does anyone no of any cons to
using a micro atx board over the full atx other than I'd be losing a couple
pci slots.

Thanks in advance,

ST

Well the first advantage is that you can stick it in a smaller box.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf@verizon.net

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:41:34 GMT, "ST" <me@here.com> wrote:

>Going to be building a new computer soon , does anyone no of any cons to
>using a micro atx board over the full atx other than I'd be losing a couple
>pci slots.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>ST

The second serial port (if that interests you), will be on a back slot
plate. Of course, if you have the full set of slot holes available,
you probably won't use one needed for a PCI card.