[SOLVED] Motherboards with PCI slots?

bamim2

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2012
Does anyone out there know anywhere or anyone who manufactures or sells new motherboards that have PCI slots (2 or more would be best, but even 1 PCI slot would be OK), a modern BIOS/UEFI, a modern CPU socket type ( either Intel or AMD chipsets) & has at least 4 RAM slots with addressing for at least 64GB of RAM, USB 2.x, USB 3.x ports or headers & supports Windows 10?

Just make sure I beat this to a pulp, I'm looking for PCI slots, , NOT PCIe slots. It would be fine if it does have PCIe slots in addition to the PCI slots, but not in place of them. If it does laundry, cooking, automobile repair or babysitting it would be a plus....:eek:;)

OK. I'm just joking in the last sentence. Well, it's my poor attempt at joking.

If anyone has info on how I could find such a motherboard or contact a person or place that makes and/or sells them, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. Please just post here. On the flip side of this question, if anyone knows if there's a reason they stopped manufacturing boards with PCI slots (do they cause mental illness or blindness or some other type of "ness"?) & I just missed the memo please post that here & save me from having my hope crushed at lease once.

Thank you in advance for your time & knowledge.

Solution
Does anyone out there know anywhere or anyone who manufactures or sells new motherboards that have PCI slots (2 or more would be best, but even 1 PCI slot would be OK), a modern BIOS/UEFI, a modern CPU socket type ( either Intel or AMD chipsets) & has at least 4 RAM slots with addressing for at least 64GB of RAM, USB 2.x, USB 3.x ports or headers & supports Windows 10?

Just make sure I beat this to a pulp, I'm looking for PCI slots, , NOT PCIe slots. It would be fine if it does have PCIe slots in addition to the PCI slots, but not in place of them. If it does laundry, cooking, automobile repair or babysitting it would be a plus....:eek:;)

If...

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

If anyone has info on how I could find such a motherboard or contact a person or place that makes and/or sells them, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. Please just post here. On the flip side of this question, if anyone knows if there's a reason they stopped manufacturing boards with PCI slots (do they cause mental illness or blindness or some other type of "ness"?) & I just missed the memo please post that here & save me from having my hope crushed at lease once.

Thank you in advance for your time & knowledge.
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/8DH8TW/asus-prime-b460-plus-atx-lga1200-motherboard-prime-b460-plus

Reactions: bamim2 and rgd1101
Solution

bamim2

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2012
Sorry it took such a long time to reply. As always happens when I come to this site, even though I know I'm going to learn a lot of stuff, I learn much more than I thought I would. Not just a lot of stuff, but a lot of extremely useful & narrowly targeted info to the questions I asked. Thank you both so much for your help with this. I'll take this info & go through it carefully to make my choices. Thank you both again.