News Motorized Gaming Bed Puts You Right Back Into The Action When You Wake Up

ConfusedCounsel

Prominent
Jun 10, 2021
This is just what many Law Firms are looking for. Put one of these setups in each associates office. Tie them down to the bed. Watch the billable hours grow. Just need to invest in bed pans and paralegals willing to empty them.

Reactions: Why_Me

jacob249358

Commendable
Sep 8, 2021
Looks pretty good for the people who play games 16 hours a day in their Moms basement. This would be so unhealthy. If you get uncomfortable sitting for a long time get a sit-stand desk.

Reactions: Soaptrail
D

Deleted member 14196

Yeah I can tell it’s made for Japan market that bed looks horrible to sleep on!! Gross
I guess they still like to sleep on mats

I’ll take my super nice thick western bed thank you and I don’t need to eat or play games in my bed the bed is for sleeping not watching TV or playing games

I’m glad that I live in a country where we have nice beds that are not mats on the floor

And the price for that thin uncomfortable mattress is $670 damn I can buy a pretty nice bad for that price that’s nice and thick and firm and comfortable to sleep on

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14196

Or someone who never wants a girlfriend.
Well that’s the way it is in Japan. Remember these are the people they play video games about dating and social functions. They play the video games because they don’t actually do the dating apparently

Colif

Win 11 Master
I wouldn't sleep on it but it be cool as a gaming chair perhaps

its sort of a one trick pony and the bedding isn't overly thick.

easier to just sit on your actual bed and lean against a wall... looks at what he is doing. I don't need a gaming bed for that...

Still waiting for gaming printers.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
That's not a gaming bed. Where is the RGB? Can't call it gaming these days without excessive amounts of RGB lighting. Slap some fancy logos on there too.

More seriously, this looks like a good product for people with disabilities or certain types of injuries. Not sure how someone perfectly healthy could spend all day in bed gaming especially given the limitations and disappointment found in most recently released games.

Colif

Win 11 Master
really, it looks like the sort of thing you find next to pools, it needs a frame around it to conceal how easy it appears to make, and RGB all over it as above says, so they can give it away to influenceers and have kids demanding their parents buy them the latest Razer gaming bed so they can compete at top level.

Next to their gaming wardrobe and gaming mirror. RGB all the things...