Motorola XFON Series May Include Up to Four SKUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockhrt999

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
Why the hell can't I see the comments right below the news? Always have to open this forum to read them.
----
XFON, S4, htc one blah blah blah all of them missing a feature which many very cheap mobiles do have. Second SIM slot!
Many people like me like to keep personal and professional lives separate. I really can't have single contact for both. And I hate carrying two mobiles. So no matter how smart todays mobiles are turning out to be, if they don't have second sim slot then they are not getting my money.

PS. Not everyone lives in US. I live in free world of mobile networks.

mscim

Honorable
May 1, 2013
What are the odds that the new phones will have wireless that actually works? The Nexus 4 certainly did not, and they don't appear to care much about trying to fix issue 40065.

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011

its JB issue , I've seen my SGS2 do it as well since the JB update...

AFAIK, the only phones that have dual-SIM slots are the ones specifically designed for the Chinese market. There may be some other carriers that offer that, but definitely not in the US, since half of the main carriers here don't even use SIM technology.

lockhrt999

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010

That's not true. There are tons of other countries where these mobiles are preferred. Except apple, every mobile manufacturer makes double sim mobiles. So why not make a high end mobile with that feature to cater rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.