Question Mouse acceleration , please HELP !!

Apr 30, 2020
Hello guys.

In first place i want to sorry for may bad english

I play cs go from beginning. I am global elite and a few years ago i play a semi pro league.
On 21. April 2020 i tried to play with my friend 1vs1 and when i joined on the server my mouse suddenly feel weird (like increase an very big sensitivity)
Since this game appeared i play on 16:9 / 1600x900 resolution , 400 dpi and 1.78 sensitivity. I have an zowie FK 2 mouse ( third generation , this is my 3rd zowie FK i own. Now begin the problem , suddenly my mouse acceleration when i joined that 1v1 aim map server feels ON, like i play with sensitivity 5 not 1.78 like usual. Windows accel is OF, enhance pointer is disabled 6/11 windows sens ,in game is accel OFF with raw input on. I tried MarcK fix, i reinstated cs go and steam with cloud off, i reinstated the windows 10 , i reinstated bios , i even bought 2 mice ( logitech g pro wireless and glorious model o - ) and the problem still persist. I overshooting my targets, my muscle memory is not like always , i don t know how to explain. I put sensitivity now on 1.4 in game and still can do 180 degrees back turn with no effort(wich is very strange and not normal ). Back when always was right 1.4 in game sens with 400 dpi was almost impossible to play. I have m_yaw corect , mouse accel 0 , etc. Do you think cand be a component issue ? Maybe cpu , gpu , main board , monitor? I have nvidia 1060 , 6gb , i5 8600K , benq xl24110 144 hz. I forgot to say , before to join my friend at 1 vs 1 my client needs update if i remember well. Is not placebo effect , i called a friend with the same mouse and he with 400 dpi and 1.4 sens cant do even and 120 degrees turn so is normal to be like this on 400 dpi and 16:9 resolution.

Please HELP me !! Thank you and have a good day forward !