Mouse advice

ryublade94

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
Hi everyone! I'd like to buy a new mouse. I'm a palm-grip user, mid-senser (i use around 1000-1500 DPI). My actual mouse is a Razer Deathadder 3.5. My budget is 50-60€, and i'd like a great mouse. Another thing: when i do not play i would use my mouse on my iMac, so i would like that the mouse come with a drivers/software mac compatible. This, anyway, is not so important.. i mean, i just want a great mouse; if it is not fully mac compatible i'll use it anyway through apps like steermouse.
What can you recommend me? Thank you :)

ryublade94

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
Talking about comfort, what do you think is the best between: Roccat Kova, R.A.T. 5, Corsair M90, SteelSeries Sensei, CM Storm Recon?
And, still between those mice, what do you think is the best in general? Thanks a lot.

ryublade94

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
If this cause problems, then forget everything about the mac compatibility drivers/software.. just tell me what you think is the best mouse for me between Roccat Kova, Roccat Kone, R.A.T. 5, Corsair M90, SteelSeries Sensei, CM Storm Recon, Logitech G700.
Thanks a lot :)

digrs

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012
I own Roccat Kone + and Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard.
Roccat Kone is little bit bigget than Kova , but you have a lots of more keys there with ability to create macro (even more with mroe buttons) On roccat Kone+ YOu can also setup EVERYTHING there from lighting to mouse to DPi because it has its own software !