[SOLVED] Mouse and Keyboard not working when I boot to windows

Unejsi

Prominent
Dec 6, 2019
Hi,Im having a issue with my pc after i forced start the "vgc" service bcs i was having trouble with something. After i started the vgc service and restarted the pc i cant use mouse and keyboard on the windows lock screen.

Solution
How to open bios on boot up because i cant open windows
When you start up your computer you will hear a Beep Noise(Bios successful scanned).The moment it Beeps there should display your model of your motherboard and Bios.
You will see a few options on the screen first then on your Keyboard/USB you press the "Setup"Key(Most likely "Del"Key)to enter Bios.
If your Keyboard still doesn't work on the Bios Setup...use a P2 Keyboard and try to access Bios from then.
IF still nothing Happens you'll need to Reset Bios and try again.

Bassplate

Reputable
Hi There :benetton:
Are your Keyboard and mouse working on your bios?
There also may be drivers missing(USB Contoller)In windows...You need to see whether there are drivers installed or simply reinstall the drivers.
Also make sure that USB Legacy is enabled in Bios...And USB Legacy support.Maybe reset Bios and set up everything again.
Use a P2 Mouse and Keyboard(If your motherboard supports the P2 Keyboard and mouse)and go check you USB drivers or maybe reset your windows and reinstall your windows again.

Bassplate

Reputable
How to open bios on boot up because i cant open windows
When you start up your computer you will hear a Beep Noise(Bios successful scanned).The moment it Beeps there should display your model of your motherboard and Bios.
You will see a few options on the screen first then on your Keyboard/USB you press the "Setup"Key(Most likely "Del"Key)to enter Bios.
If your Keyboard still doesn't work on the Bios Setup...use a P2 Keyboard and try to access Bios from then.
IF still nothing Happens you'll need to Reset Bios and try again.

Solution