mouse doesn't work

carlosrafa

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2013
Hello,
my new wireless mouse does not work, when I put new batteries and turn it on, it turns on a red light intensely for a moment, then it dims and goes out. Please, help. Thank you.

Solution

No there is no trick to fix a failed mouse, looks like it's just a cheap model anyway, unless you have equipment to play with fixing it and want to take the time, not worth fixing.

carlosrafa

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2013
I won the mouse in a raffle last year. The computer picks up and installs the receiver properly. Thank you for your response and sorry for the delay in answering. Is it possible that an internal electronic component of the mouse is damaged? How could I detect it?

Of course it's possible that something is broken inside. How to detect it, need a few electronic tools, volt meter for one. I doubt you want to spend the time and money on buying parts to try to fix what is probably a $20 mouse.

carlosrafa

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2013
Mouse Wireless TEROS TE-WM25. I know a bit of electronics. I haven't google it yet. I wanted to know if there is a trick that could be applied in this case. Thanks for your answers.

No there is no trick to fix a failed mouse, looks like it's just a cheap model anyway, unless you have equipment to play with fixing it and want to take the time, not worth fixing.

Solution