Question Mouse feels like it is in the mud whilst playing CS:GO -

Sep 18, 2019
So as the title, I've had this problem for around a half a year Removed by moderator. Alright so I don't even know where to start but around half a year ago I brought a new PC, 1080ti, i7-8700k. I have been constantly having these weird ups and downs on how my game feels (CS:GO). It can be in the same game, the game will feel like complete rubbish and the next it will be working completely fine. The mouse feels like its dragging through the mud and suddenly it will start working again like it is supposed to almost feeling like it is on ice. I believe it is not a mouse/acceleration issue as I have changed 4 mice in the past half a year and believe me I know what acceleration is and how to disable/enable it. It feels like my PC doesn't get enough power to the mouse for a while and then it powers it again. It is hard to explain but FPS always stay around the same around 300, maybe drop down to like 250 at times but usually stable. I have played CS:GO for 5 years and I am in top 100 players in UK on Faceit so I know what the game is supposed to feel like. This has been going on for so long and it is such a huge feeling you can not notice it when it happens. I also went to a LAN recently and I could swear that it was fine there which is strange. I don't know if it could be an electricity issue in my house or if my PC is playing up but was fine on LAN. Sometimes it can be fine for a week then suddenly a whole week it feels like my mouse is in the mud again. Usually it happens randomly tho and varies between the games, sometimes it changes half way through a match. If anyone is willing to help me after this badly worded post then please I will provide any kind of information needed. I will take screenshots and whatever else is needed of the PC performance. Surely someone out there can help me. I have looked through every post on every forum of similar problems. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS