[SOLVED] Mouse/Keyboard keeps disconnecting in certain games

Jan 11, 2019
For a few weeks now, my mouse and keyboard keep disconnecting in certain games, sometimes when disconnecting i get "USB not recognized" Alert. The disconnections happen after 10 minutes in game and then they happen every 10-30 seconds. The weirdest thing about this problem is, like mentioned in the title, it disconnects in certain games, for instance, i can play GTA V with no problems, no disconnections, nothing. However, on CS:GO i get disconnections after 5-10 minutes and then every 5-30 seconds, the other games that have this disconnecting problem are, Call of Duty : Black Ops 3 and For Honor (though i haven't tested my other games when this problem first occured, so there might be more) And other games that don't have this disconnecting problem are : Garry's Mod, Hearts of Iron IV, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Call of Duty : World at War, Call of Duty Black ops 1, 2 and 4.

Things i have tried so far
-Unchecked the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" for both mouse and keyboard
-Disabled USB selective suspend setting
-Changed Mouses and Keyboards
-Reseted The Bios
-Uninstalled and reinstalled the mouse and keyboard drivers
-Uninstalled and reinstalled the NVIDIA Drivers
-Uninstalled and reinstalled the games that have this problem
-Uninstalled all of the grayed out devices in device manager
-Tried every port on my computer
-Updated all of my drivers

Things i have not yet tried
-Updated the BIOS
-Reinstalled windows
-Put the mouse and keyboard into a USB Hub

PC Specs
Intel i5-2500 3.3 GHz
NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB
8GB RAM DDR3
1TB WDD BLUE
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Bios : American Megatrends Inc.
Base Board : Gigabyte Technology Co.

Keyboard and Mouse
MYRIA MG7503 Gaming Kit, 4 in 1

Please someone help me fix this issue, all of the games metioned are unplayable with this problem.
Also it never disconnects when i'm on the internet or the desktop, only in these games.