Mouse/Monitor causing the computer to freeze in games

Nov 14, 2018
Hello,
I have had issues with my computer randomly freezing at any moment in games for months now, It has been returned TWICE to the store and every component was checked and stress tested TWICE.
Each time they found that the CPU was failing, and replaced it with a brand new one, but I know for sure that it is not the problem since I dont really believe 3 brand new CPU could possibly be deficient.

The computer will randomly freeze, for some games it will freeze way faster and more easily. I do have to say though that it does not seem to be freezing during intensive/ hard to render parts as it can freeze while the game is paused..

Here are the systems specs :
Windows 10 version 10.0.17134
Mobo Z370 SLI PLUS
bios is from 06/07/2018 so it's relatively recent ( tried changing it did not work)
CPU I7 8086K
RAM 2*8Go Sport LT Red DDR4 2666Mhz CAS 16 DR
PSU Raider S 550 W
GPU Cerberus 1070TI 8go
Barracuda 1To
960 EVO M.2 NVME 250 Go

The only things I dont know how to get checked are my peripherals :
Corsair K70 keyboard
Razor Lancehead mouse
Logitech G533 headset
DELL SG2417 monitor
and a wifi USB dongle

Could the problem be coming from the peripherals? Especially from the mouse??
Software-wise, would it be useful to do a full windows reset and wiping the drives?

Thanks a lot for any help !

It is rare for a CPU to go bad, it is pretty much impossible for 3 of them to go bad in the same system without something else causing it to go bad.

Your power supply is not too bad, I would suspect that first otherwise. Did you try a clean Windows setup? Check over the build, try different RAM, test the video card in another system to make sure that is not the issue? No overheating issues, temps are good?

Nov 14, 2018

I tried to reset windows completely once and it did not work, will try that once more just to be sure.
Tried different RAM,
tested the video card with stress tests as follow :(Furmark 6h Heaven Ungine 2h Metro Last light 3h),
But I dont have another system to test it in..
Temps are really good CPU about 70 and GPU about 62 during very intensive tests

Kinda lost here dont know what to do next..

Nov 14, 2018

I WOULD LOVE THAT, except I'm in france and they're being assholes with the whole thing which is why I'm turning to you guys to find the problem and fix that PC..

The thing is the people that mounted the PC are professionals it's literally their job..
I currently have no way to buy another motherboard or PSU unless I really KNOW it is the problem so.. dont know
I ran LinX for 1h30 for the mobo and OCCT PS test for 2hours for the PSU.. Could they still be faulty?