Mouse Movement drops FPS when in-game.

Sep 2, 2018
So, even though I know there have been some simillar threads, I have to describe my issue because none of the other threads solved it for me.

Issue:
Whenever I try to move my mouse in-game (World of Warcraft), everything lags, my FPS drops to 1-15 (I normally have 80+ FPS). The most strange thing is that if I move my mouse while pressing a mouse button (Any mouse button, mouse1, mouse2, mouse3 etc..) there is literally no lag at all.
I currently have a gaming mouse (updated to latest driver) but even if I use a simple microsoft mouse, exactly the same issue happens. I've been playing this game for two weeks and I had zero issues. This mouse lag thing started happening like 2 days ago and I have no clue why.

My specs are:
CPU: i5 750@2.67GHZ
GPU: ATI AMD Radeon HD 7670

All my drivers are up-to-date (GPU driver, intel drivers etc..).

I've cleaned my PC and my PC temperatures are normal. When in-game CPU 50-60C, GPU 50-70C , Motherboard 40C

I've used Avast Antivirus to check for viruses, but it says that my PC is clean.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? On another note, please include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Since the issue cropped up 2 days ago and you're on Windows 10, you may want to uninstall/reinstall your chipset/USB drivers and also uninstall the mouse/mice from your Device Manager and see if they get resolved after a reboot.

Sep 2, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from beerajdit : "Mouse movement drops FPS when in-game."

So, even though I know there have been some simillar threads, I have to describe my issue because none of the other threads solved it for me.

Issue:
Whenever I try to move my mouse in-game (World of Warcraft), everything lags, my FPS drops to 1-15 (I normally have 80+ FPS). The most strange thing is that if I move my mouse while pressing a mouse button (Any mouse button, mouse1, mouse2, mouse3 etc..) there is literally no lag at all.
I currently have a gaming mouse (updated to latest driver) but even if I use a simple microsoft mouse, exactly the same issue happens. I've been playing this game for two weeks and I had zero issues. This mouse lag thing started happening like 2 days ago and I have no clue why.
(Edit: I have to mention that this happens if I play the game in 1920x1080 resolution. If I try at 1680x1050 everything is fine.)

My specs are:
CPU: i5 750@2.67GHZ
GPU: ATI AMD Radeon HD 7670

All my drivers are up-to-date (GPU driver, intel drivers etc..).

I've cleaned my PC and my PC temperatures are normal. When in-game CPU 50-60C, GPU 50-70C , Motherboard 40C

I've used Avast Antivirus to check for viruses, but it says that my PC is clean.

Thanks a lot for your time.