Question Mouse not working

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019
I have a corsair harpoon rgb gaming mouse. i've had it for like 2 months, and it worked fine. now for some reason it shows signal when px is turned off, but when i boot the pc up it just stops and it cant detect it in device manager. i tried other mice and they work. help!

Lutfij

Titan
Make and models of other mice used to rule out the Corsair mouse? You might want to take the affected Corsair mouse and pair it with a donor system to rule out a possible driver/BIOS/USB port error. Speaking of BIOS, are you on the latest BIOS revision for your motherboard?

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019
Make and models of other mice used to rule out the Corsair mouse? You might want to take the affected Corsair mouse and pair it with a donor system to rule out a possible driver/BIOS/USB port error. Speaking of BIOS, are you on the latest BIOS revision for your motherboard?
can you please tell me what to do step by step? thanks

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019
I just updated my bios, same thing. Mouse RGB turns on, but when it shows the screen to put my windows password it stops working. wtf??

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019
it works fine on my mother's laptop