Question Mouse problem after windows format.

Jun 1, 2024
After formatting all my drives mouse started working poorly. When i got to windows i opened device manager and there was 3 cautions. PCI device, Sm bus controller and sonic studio virtual mixer. Managed to manually download the pci and bus controller but mouse still doesnt feel good. I tried reinstalling windows and again missing those 3. Ive run sfc and done pretty much everything i can think of. I have no idea what i deleted there. Im pretty new with computers, as far as i understand pci and bus are parts of motherboard and motherboard is where every hard ware connects? so U think i deleted something off the mother board or can it be that i deleted something from some other hardware because it connectrs to motherboard? :D Im concidering buying a new motherboard if some1 knows if that solves this problem? help :p

After formatting all my drives mouse started working poorly. When i got to windows i opened device manager and there was 3 cautions. PCI device, Sm bus controller and sonic studio virtual mixer. Managed to manually download the pci and bus controller but mouse still doesnt feel good. I tried reinstalling windows and again missing those 3. Ive run sfc and done pretty much everything i can think of. I have no idea what i deleted there. Im pretty new with computers, as far as i understand pci and bus are parts of motherboard and motherboard is where every hard ware connects? so U think i deleted something off the mother board or can it be that i deleted something from some other hardware because it connectrs to motherboard? :D Im concidering buying a new motherboard if some1 knows if that solves this problem? help :p
After you installed windows did you install the mobo drivers?

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure about the speccy data especially "Services" (non-English).

Just to clarify: the problem happens with each mouse (Vaxee orZowie) and only one mouse at a time is connected - correct?

Are you able to open Device Manager then select "Mice and other pointing devices?

If so, do so and take a screenshot of the full Device Manager Window.

Post the screenshot here via imgur (www.imgur.com).

Ralston18

Titan
The objective is to do a screen capture of your computer's Device Manager Window.

However, I am now confused.

This: "im missing sonic studio virtual mixer"

That is not a Microsoft provided feature as I understand thus far.

Reference:

Sonic Studio Mixer

Have you downloaded Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer via Asus as noted in the link?

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Noj27nB4GTwCJ2B27F7VqBL I have 2 mouse Vaxee outset ax wireless and zowie ec2 cw wireless. Ive installed motherboard and graphics drivers.
You have to install Intel Inf chipset drivers.
Click on Show all under chipset section, to see all available chipset downloads.

Jun 1, 2024
Bought a new pc like year ago from a friend. Ive been having problems with mouse. After reinstalling and formatting windows it feels pretty good but like there is a slight interference. I play cs2 and when i install it on fresh pc it works pretty fine but like i said feels like there slight interference. After downloading more appc like league of legends and other things there is a big gap how it works, not even playeble imo. Do you have some ideas where the problem could be? Im pretty sure the problem is not in the mouse. I have another mouse also. All (headset mouse etc) are all wireless exept the keyboard. When its in charger so basically a wired mouse it feels alot different also.

Last edited: