Mouse problem in-game

MalTheGreat

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
Mouse: Logitech G502 (tried my friends generic mouse, same thing happened)
Problem: Whenever I'm holding down left click and decided to simultaneously click right, my view shifted South east everytime. Its really frustrating in games like CSGO and Overwatch. Especially when using Soldier 76. Holding left to spray, and when I right click at the same time to rocket, my view shift and I ended up firing the rocket at my feet. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried other mouse, but it still happened, so I'm sure that it has something to do with softwares or some sort of setting on my pc.

shoe59

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
do you have software specifically for the Logitech G502 installed?

If yes, I would begin by uninstalling that program > restart your PC

Then if all is well, you can try to reinstall the software if needed

shoe59

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014

to be honest I don't have any solid ideas, but if you haven't tried everything below give them a shot:

Plug the mouse into a different USB port

Look into your Windows settings: Settings > Devices > Mouse & touchpad > additional mouse options. You can try to see if adjusting anything will solve your issue, i.e. check/uncheck the 'Enhance Pointer precision'

Try to reinstall the Logitech software, then trying adjusting some settings such as Polling Rate / Report Rate and DPI

Is this by chance a laptop PC? List your specs

MalTheGreat

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
First of all thanks for the reply. It's my desktop:

i5-4690k
msi gtx 970
asus maximus hero 7
16gb ram

I've tried your suggestion, but unfortunately it's still happening.

MalTheGreat

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
It's been happening a while now, but i didnt find it too inconvenient before i started playing fps games. No, i did not overclocked. I havent mess with my motherboard or bios settings

shoe59

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
Has it always been an issue with your PC, or can you try to pinpoint if there was a change in your system that might have caused it? New hardware, new software, new monitor/peripherals? This is a strange problem, has to be frustrating!

Did you open Device Manager to see if anything looks off? Specifically look under Mice, Human Interface Devices, Universal Serial Bus, I believe alerts pop up as ( ! ) if windows detects an issue.